martes, 22 de agosto de 2017

A Country I'd like to Visit

Well I always wanted to travel around the world, especially Europe, it's like a frustrated desire of mine. But if I have to choose one I would pick Germany, because I want to know more about their culture and knowledge (I bet you had heard the Germans do amazing stuff!). The only things I know about it are things I learned in History class when I was in school and in my actual theoretical classes, and what I learned are very interesting, particularly their history and all the topics related about the Bauhaus.

If I ever go there, I’d travel every corner of Berlin and Hamburg (And If I have more time I'd travel to the other cities too), check the known buildings and places, for example, the Holocaust-Mahnmal! A lot of people say you can sense a feeling of sorrow on the memorial and I would love to check it out myself!


Would I live there? HECK YEAH! A friend of mine went there for 11 months and told me amazing stuff about their society, education and work, so… why not? But that doesn't mean I wouldn't travel to other places too ;^).

6 comentarios:

  1. I visited Germany in 2008 and it is a beautiful country and very different to Chile. You Should go in a near future!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to travel to Germany too! I think is and incredible place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i have heard the same stuff about the Holocaust-Mahnmal! it must be true then

    ResponderEliminar
  4. their society and education are so advanced! i really would like to know more about their culture!
    i hope someday you could make it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I bet the main reason you want to go is fo the beer. But for real the do have many benefets, like their education. I hope you can go some day.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow Germany is such an insteresting country! Is kind a desire of mine too hahaha, if you even go there, I recomended you (and if you had time) the black forest (Schwarzwald) in the southwestern, is an forested mountain very beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar

The English Goodbye

Howdy everyone! This is our last blog [/Sad music playing at the background/] but it was quite an experience, Didn’t it? Learning E...