Howdy Everyone!
I have always had a problem about “my favorites” because in
the same category I might like different genres equally, it so frustating
sometimes. But I can say “The Help” might be my favorite movie.
I think “The Help” has everything on it: drama, action,
comedy, etc. And the most important thing is the movie handles a seriously
issue about society very well: Racism. Let’s not forget the movie is played by
a cast mainly of women (Almost all movies have a cast with a lot of male actors
or a male character is the focus of the plot)
Usually I like a lot of movie genres but it depends of my
mood, one day I would want to see a funny movie like The Hangover but another
day I would love to watch a deep movie like Inception. But I think I can
watch “The Help” any moment.
Well… The most recent movie I saw was “The Silence of the
Lambs” and let me tell you, whoever who is reading this, IT. IS. AMAZING.!!! The
movie is a really good thriller and the performances are splendid! I really was
into the plot and I think Hannibal Lecter was a well written character. You should
see it too! (I was very surprised when a friend told me “The Silence of the
Lambs” won an oscar as the best movie, I mean, I haven’t seen a thriller movie
win that award, until now)


I agree with you, I tkink its very good that The Help its started manly by womans. I haven´t seen The Silense of the Lambs, but I saw the TV show Hannibal, so i´m tottaly down for it.
ResponderEliminarhttps://i.imgflip.com/rp1k9.jpg
ResponderEliminarwhat a way to laught with that movie , the best part it´s when she eat the special cake jajajajjaja , good choise
ResponderEliminar"The silence of the lambs" is in my movie list haha but i was not sure about waching it, now you convince me
ResponderEliminarI never saw Help! :( It's make me sad this because I always want to see it! And please girl, Silence of the lambs is epic! If you really like it I recommended that you see all the movies of Hannibal, Anthony is perfect in this caracter!
ResponderEliminar