Howdy people!
This time I am going to talk about the past,
because if I must choose between going to the past or the future, I’d totally
pick the past because the future is supposed to be a mystery, I don’t want to
know what the future will be like ahead of time, it would be like a real life
huge spoiler! It would be so boring!
Honestly, I don’t know which period I would
like to go back, I love history but all the “cool” history events are, how I
shall say it…. They are all man-centric (except in World War I when women were
the workforce) So… I think I would like to see the ancient civilizations such
as the Maya or Mapuche civilization, so I could get an exact record of their culture.
It would be awesome to heard of their
traditions and beliefs from their voices. I don’t know how long I would be
staying, I think It would be a one-year travel, yeah… that would be enough to learn
and live their way of living.
The only things I would change would be related
to my own life, because I had made many mistakes that haunts me, for example, I
could say to my younger self she must take advantage of the school easy routine
and take a lot of art workshops or something like that. But changing something
bigger, like… an important history event? I don’t think so, because If I change
something bad, we could live a worse series of events, I’M NOT TAKING THAT
CHANCE!!! Although It’s an excellent idea I could avoid Pinochet’s and any Latin-American
dictatorship in general. Yeah! That would be awesomeee!!!!
Well I don’t have anything more to say, soo
good bye!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario