martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

1000 ways to deal with the heat



Howdy Again!

Summer it’s getting closer and I can’t wait to be on vacations! I’m so excited! Imagine sleeping until late because you were staying latte watching a whole season of your favorite show and not because you had to do a project or essay.

I don’t really have a plan for this summer, I just want to be on my bed all day and watch the series everyone sees, or sleep all day! I must recover the sleep I have lost all year round.
I would like to go to the beach because I love swimming and it’s so refreshing but the only problem is I always end up burned! I apply myself sunscreen multiple times and nothing! Whenever I go to the beach I will become a tomato.

The other place I would love to go is the southern Chile, I only like summer because it’s means vacations! But for all the rest it’s stinks! The heat is unbelievable, and I sweat like crazy! But the summer can’t affect south of Chile’s cold weather. Checkmate, Summer! And let’s be honest, southern Chile is BEAU-TI-FUL.

And I would love to work in the summer but only in December, I don’t want to have to work during all my vacations, nobody has plans in December and I always have a family trip in February, so It’s perfect. I would like to be a packer.

And finally, I must do a loooot of exercise, I must lose weight for medical reasons and the university doesn’t give me the time for that (I’m very bad at organizing my time too.) But I can have that opportunity in summer!


That’ll be all, Good bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. Your plans are very similar to mine, I also think the summer is beautiful because you are on vacation :))))
    I hope you realize all your plans from resting and watching series jejej to make a trip to the south

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That sounds so much fun, I share your opinion of liking vacations because you can just do nothing, you don´t have to be worried about anything and that is so relaxing.

    ResponderEliminar

The English Goodbye

Howdy everyone! This is our last blog [/Sad music playing at the background/] but it was quite an experience, Didn’t it? Learning E...