martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017

Destroy FAU's system!!!!

Howdy people!

Today I’m going to talk about what changes I could make in my career, and let me tell you… WHAT WOULDN’T I CHANGE? I’m just kidding, If I didn’t like the career or the university I would have gone a long time ago. But with the new curriculum I feel like I’m a guinea pig >:^(.

Well I wouldn’t change the subjects we have to study, I think the ones we have now describe well the career in general. The only changes it comes to my mind are add a subject about anthropology or psychology for dummies (we are designing stuff for other people). What I would really change are how the teachers are organising the current subjects! There are a few I like but some subjects feel like they organised it three days before the beginning of this semester, so the teaching methods leave a lot to be desired.

And don’t let me start about the workloads and length of studies, in architecture we have to do a lot of stuff at the same time and the worst part is we have to wake up early because we have morning classes all week!! It doesn’t make any sense!!! we need to sleep so we can recover in all the tasks they are giving us, so… don’t make me wake early!

I don’t like FAU’s infrastructure, It’s very poor: the bathrooms are deteriorated, we don’t have infirmary when we really need one, our cafeteria is very small, the plotters and lasers cutters aren’t enough for all the people who needs them, we need to use our notebooks or other things for our work and there are almost no switches, etc. The few thinks I like about the infrastructure are the murals, they bring life to the blocks.


Well There are a lot of things it needs to be change, and we have to do our part too! It doesn’t make sense in just complaining and do nothing.

(I love this area)

5 comentarios:

  1. im totally agree about adding an anthropology or psychology subject IS SO NECESSARY! for investigation, projects and all...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely agree about having more huma realete topics, in the end we are designing for the people, but we don't seem to know anything about them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i had completely forgotten the murals , the give their touch to the fau :) , but never forget that changing everything it is not a bad idea

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Totally agree with the awful of the stuff to do and having classes early once a week!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to take psychology or anthropology for dummies, seriusly it's sounds very necesary for the investigation! and also I agreeg, the all good of the FAU are the murals and the dogs my friend

    ResponderEliminar

The English Goodbye

Howdy everyone! This is our last blog [/Sad music playing at the background/] but it was quite an experience, Didn’t it? Learning E...