martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

The English Goodbye


Howdy everyone!

This is our last blog [/Sad music playing at the background/] but it was quite an experience, Didn’t it? Learning English at university is much better than at the school! I liked the methods and dynamics because it was really interactive and forced to practice different aspects to learn a new language.

The blogs were a new experience for me, I mean, in my school there were some English class that were made in the IT classroom but they were very boring (Unless you were a child because all the English exercises were games) The blogs are a fun way to exercise your English writing and write about how you feel about a certain topic. At least for me they helped me a lot, before the blogs I barely wrote a phrase in English!

I think I really need to practice more my speaking, but that’s will be so difficult because I speak badly Spanish, how am I supposed to speak fluently English if I can’t do it with my original language?!?!? The suffering is too strong. The roads of lifeee they weren’t what I expecteeed, what I believed, what I imagineeed.

In my daily life I use my English knowledge for reading articles, news, daily tips, etc. (I plan to read online books in the future) and to understand English lyrics in music, Sometimes I watch TV series without subtitles. But what I do the most is watching English videos in YouTube, I love them! I watch different types of videos like animation, comedy sketches, game critics, movie reviews, Top 10s, horror stories, etc. It is awesome.

It had a lot of fun, I can say I had a good time in English at university. Well people. It’s have been a pleasure to write to you about my silly opinion on different topics, but I must go, I will go to the next level: CHINESE! 我對模因的渴望太強烈了


再見!!!

He really neeeds an english class

5 comentarios:

  1. i hate the fact that when you are a child all is more nice :C but at english i feel more like a little girl :C
    i want to be like peter pan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Everyone seems to think that English in school is bad, but i had a great expirience because, as a matter of fact, i had a pretty dinamic teacher, schools shure use more of thatc, blogs for example ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What!? I hadn't realized that this was our last blog, this is sad :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really have enjoy your blogs Flo! hhahhaha you should be a blogger

    ResponderEliminar
  5. yeah the blogs is a really good method for learn words and write but also you can give your opinion and this is really good and fun.

    ResponderEliminar

The English Goodbye

Howdy everyone! This is our last blog [/Sad music playing at the background/] but it was quite an experience, Didn’t it? Learning E...